Friday, March 2, 2007

My Kitchen's Spring Face-Lift...

With the new month now upon us, my little hearts that were hanging up in my kitchen were beginning to be a little dated. I began looking for something to put in this spot right after Valentine's Day. On Tuesday, I found the perfect thing.


It is a little wreath made of leaves, vines, and painted Styrofoam eggs. The eggs aren't Easter looking, but "spring-ish" with little brown specks on them. It looks perfect over my sink.

I also put up some new curtains in my kitchen. I previously had some dark red ones up, but I decided to change them to brighten things up. I bought the curtains last fall when Target was getting rid of their summer stuff. I got the curtains for 75% off. So, my new curtains cost less than $8 for all of them.

3 Comments:

Julieann said...

Oh, I love it--the wreath looks lovely--and the curtains are wonderful--I need to get curtains put up too--those are perfect for what I want too--I will have to keep my eyes open for some.

Happy Weekend Charree:)

Julieann:)

Kelli said...

Oooh..the wreath is so pretty! It is perfect for spring and your new curtains are very bright and cheery!
I love spring!
Kelli

Rebecca said...

What a great way to ring in the season! Love the wreath! And that phone nook is just the cutest!