Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Making Progress in the Week...

Hi to all of you! I hope that your week has been very well so far. My DH and I have been very busy working around here. My DH doesn't get to do much with his hands since his work includes mainly his brain and reading. He is loving this chance to pull out some tools and work in the yard. I am glad he is enjoying it so much.

My DH is currently at Home Depot buying the stuff he needs to fix my kitchen doorway. He was just going to put down a threshold, but when he started to move the trim around he discovered that there was a pocket door and the previous owners just trimmed it up into the wall. We are going to remove the door and my DH is just going to trim the doorway. So here is how my Dining Room looks right now.

























I just finished my spring centerpiece for my dining room table. I am happy with the way that it turned out. Here are some pictures.

2 Comments:

Kelli said...

Hi Charree! It looks like you are getting lots done around your home this week! I LOVE your new spring centerpiece, your violets have so many pretty flowers!
Kelli

Julieann said...

Very pretty centerpiece:)

My husband is the total opposite of yours--he doesn't like to be the handy man around the house (LOL) It is nice to get things done around the house:)

Julieann:)