Monday, March 12, 2007

Happy Monday Everybody...

I hope that all of you had a wonderful weekend. I do appreciate all the sweet compliments from my Chocolate Strawberries post. I had a very nice and productive day on Friday.

This week, I may be a little sparse with my posts. My DH has the week off and we are going to be working on some projects around the house this week. So, we will be really busy.

Continuing the weekly tradition:


Monday - BBQ Meatloaf, Mashed Potatoes, Broccoli, French Bread
Tuesday - Pesto Chicken Pasta, Salad
Wednesday - Red Beans and Rice, Coleslaw, French Bread
Thursday - Fish Cakes, Broccoli, Skillet Potatoes
Friday - Spinach Stuffed Chicken, Rice, Broccoli
Saturday - Kelli's White Chili with Chicken, Salad, Tortilla Chips

2 Comments:

Kelli said...

Hi Charree! Your menu sounds great, especially the pesto chicken pasta salad! I hope you like the White Chili! Have a wonderful, productive week with your husband.
Kelli

Julieann said...

Hi Charree--Your menu looks really good:) Enjoy this time with your husband--Have a great day!

Julieann:)