Thursday, March 8, 2007

The Last Few Days...

First, I would like to thank all of you for the sweet comments you left about the skirts I made. I appreciate your positive feedback and encouragement. I am very glad to have all of you as friends.


Second, I do apologize for not getting to post the last couple of days; it has been a couple of very busy days around here. But I feel very good because I have gotten so much accomplished.

Today, I babysat two little ones under two, A and S. They are very cute interacting with each other since they aren't related and are both "only children" (for the time being). They make me laugh and keep me on my toes. Between my DH, my Mom, and these two, I am living proof that laughter is good medicine.

While A and S were here today, I managed to get my menu made for next week, as well as my grocery list. So, after they were picked up, my DH and I went to run a few errands. We went to Sam's Club, the grocery, the bank, and the pet store. My counters were full when brought everything in.


I bought some wonderful strawberries and made a treat. Mmmmmm...My favorite! (In fact, my DH made chocolate-covered strawberries for dessert on the night he proposed.)

Tomorrow, I am not going anywhere (Friday is usually my errand day), instead I am going to do some school work and have a nice relaxing day.

2 Comments:

Kelli said...

Doesn't it feel great to have a nicely stocked pantry and fridge!! Your chocolate strawberries look SO yummy!! I hope you had a relaxing day!
Kelli

Julieann said...

Hi Charree--Kelli said what I was going to say:) A well stocked kitchen is happy kitchen:) Yummy on the strawberries--hope your having a wonderful weekend.

Julieann:)