Wednesday, January 10, 2007

In the Course of a Day


So far today, I have been able to check things off of my to-do list; however, I am nowhere near finishing it. The house looks like an "organized" mess (if such a thing can exist), due to moving everything out of the office to paint it. When my DH gets home from work, we are going to move all the big pieces of furniture back to its designated place in the office.

I just finished hanging up these little "cuties." After having something hanging in the space over my sink for Christmas, the wall was looking really bare.

So, I decided to do a little bit of early Valentine's Day decorating. I actually picked up the heart containers in the 66%-off Christmas area at Hobby Lobby last week.

Now I have to get back to the rest of my work. It was fun to get to do something fun (like decorate) in the midst of getting the house back in order.

4 Comments:

Shereen said...

Hi Charree, thanks for visiting my blog and leaving me a little message in the Cbox. Of course I wouldn't mind you adding me to your list. I would be honored. ;0) It looks like you are off to a great start into the blogging world. I think your Valentine's ornaments looks great.

Dawn said...

Charree..you are welcome to link my blog..
It would be an honor to be included in your list..
Thanks for you message of congratulations regarding the engagement of our son and his sweet pea.

gail@more than a song said...

Surfing around and saw your blog, welcome to the blogging world! Like your picture, fun idea.

Kelli said...

Hi Charree, I found your blog through Jennifer's Mississippi girl. Welcome to the blogging world! Your little hearts are so cute!!
Kelli