Sunday, March 18, 2007

All in a Weeks Work...

Hi everyone! I hope that all of you have had a wonderful weekend.

I have been very busy over the last few days enjoying time with my DH as we worked around out house. I took some pictures along the way to share with you. I am proud to announce that I changed all of the beige light switches in our house to white ones. I am very happy that when I turned back on the power breaker, all of the light switches worked. My DH did trim in where the pocket door was, I just haven't gotten to take any pictures yet.

My DH and I also decided to take down the hack-berry tree that was in our backyard on Friday. The picture on the left is of the top of the tree back in January. The picture on the right is of the tree after we worked on it. We are going to hire someone to cut down the rest of it because of power lines.













I got to use our chainsaw to cut up the fallen limbs while my DH piled up the branches.













We also hung a shelf up in our bathroom. I still have to get some cute decorations to place in it, but it is great storage.













That in a nut shell is what my DH and I accomplished while he was off.

0 Comments: