Friday, January 26, 2007

The Cake Tales Continued...

Over the last week, I have been working on a large variety of projects, one of which is my cake decorating skills. I have finally completed Cake #3. At last, I will be able to do a cake which does not have light blue icing. I must admit, both of my previous attempts at decorating began with the aspiration to be this cake. However, somewhere along the way, I changed my mind and did something different.

I now present Cake #3.


My DH and I have decided to cut back on our cake intake. We were beginning to border on a cake a week, between the two of us. Since we have not increased our exercising, we figured the only thing that would increase, if we did not decrease our cake consumption, would be our waists. Enough said there.

Being faced with the above dilemma, we decided to give the cake to some of our friends. Our friend said their little girl, A., would love the rainbow that adorns the top.

As a note, my writing is still in the works. I do realize that this area of my decorating could use some extra attention.

1 Comment:

Shereen said...

Wow, it came our so very nice. I wish I lived near you, I would have gladly taken it off your hands. ;0) I'm happy you were able to share with some friends. I hope you don't mind if I add you to my blog. ;0) Thank you for praying for us. That's so sweet. Well, I better get moving. I just had a minute, being that my beloved has a friend over whom he is helping with his business plan. He is my beloved's competitor. lol My beloved is so cute to do this, know he is his competitor. lol