Monday, February 2, 2009

One is Gone and Another has Come...

(Our sweet boy, Dozer, enjoying some alone time in the sunny weather.)

Happy February to you (few days late)! I am behind on my usual monthly summary and such. So, I am combining them into one post. The month of January more or less flew by as the months usually do.

We were home in Florida for the first week and then made the trip home. We found our home in good condition so that was a blessing. I managed to get unpacked and put away all of the Christmas decorations within a week of being home.

I managed to both get in and out of a good routine. I have been doing my exercises pretty regularly, though I would not say daily. The medicine that I was on made me feel awful for about a week and a half. All I wanted to do was lay in bed in the dark. Praise the Lord that those side effects are over with!

Last month my DH and I got started on the kitchen redo we have been talking about ever since we moved into our house. It is coming right along and they should be installing my counter tops within 3 weeks. Yea!

In January, my DH and I started Freedom in Christ training at our church. We have two weeks left in the training,

And now for the month of February...Hopefully my kitchen will be completed before the month is over with. I would be very happy if that were the case.

Valentine's day is less than a couple weeks away. I need to plan start planning some things. I would share what I am thinking about but my DH reads my blog and that would spoil his surprise.

My Mom and grandmother (Gram) might be coming for a visit this month. It would be fabulous to see them and spend some time with them. My Gram hasn't gotten to see our house yet, so it would be really fun to give her a tour of my house. It is always great when my mom gets to come for a visit.

Other than that I can't really think of anything else going on this month. I have high hopes of getting some sewing projects finished this month and getting back into my wonderful routine. I am just so much more productive that way.

2 Comments:

Anonymous said...

You have been BUSY! And I can't wait to hear what you do for your husband for Valentines Day....

Brittany said...

Sounds like a very filled month! Can you share what you did for Valentine's day after it's over? I'd love to hear what you planned!

Enjoy having your mom and Grandma for a visit! My mom lives a few states away so it's always so great when she comes here or I visit her. I miss her!

Have a wonderful night!