Tuesday, February 10, 2009

A Quick Update...

Thank you all so very much for your congratulations and your prayers. I appreciate them both so very much.

I went to the doctor yesterday evening. She did an ultrasound and was able to see a gestational sac. It is too early to see anything else being that I am about 4 1/2 weeks. She did a blood work panel and we are waiting on the results this afternoon. I go back tomorrow for some more blood work so we can see if everything is increasing like it is supposed to. My doctor said that the combination of the ultrasound and the blood work results will tell us if things are progressing like they should. She said that I should take it easy but I don't have to stay in bed all the time. My spotting has lightened but is still there.

We would still greatly appreciate your prayers.

"Hold on to Jesus, and cling to his love
rest deep in his mercy, whenever things get rough
and don't lose sight of his goodness
and don't ever doubt this truth, that when you hold on to
Jesus He's holding onto you. "
~ Erin O'Donnell's "Hold on To Jesus"

5 Comments:

Unknown said...

so wonderful! God is good.

Anonymous said...

Congrats to you both! Our many prayers for this have been answered.

Love in Christ,

Jason

Davene said...

Thanks for the update! I'll keep praying...

Anonymous said...

Keep us updated. Thinking of you....

Anonymous said...

Oh, how wonderful for you!!! I will definitely be remembering you, your husband, and the baby in prayer. It will be good to have both your mom and husband keeping an eye on you. God bless.