Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Still in the Waiting...

Hello to you all. I hope that your week is going well.

I heard from my doctor earlier today with the results from the blood work I had done on Monday. My progesterone level was 69. This was good news because the level is high enough to sustain a pregnancy. My hCG level was 86. This result didn't really tell us anything because this is the one that they took as the base line and it is supposed to have double from Monday to today. If it did then that means that everything is going well, if not then it is a sign that I am having complications. So, we are waiting once again.

I am still spotting. So, "Dr. DH" and "Dr. Mom" have ordered that lay down as much as possible. I spent most of the day on the couch and my mom took care of J. (the little boy that I nanny) and is taking care of my house too.

One of my good friends came by today and brought me Kari Jobe's new CD's. I have had it playing all afternoon and I am just filling the house with worship music. I am trying to keep my mind positive and on the One who controls it all. He's got it all in His hands and I am just trying to rest in that while we are waiting.

Thanks so much for your prayers, we appreciate them so very much.

"He is before all things, and in Him all things hold together." ~Colossians 1:17

3 Comments:

Brittany said...

That's good that your progesterone level is high enough.

I will be praying. Take it easy and get some good rest!

Take care!

Brittany

Anonymous said...

Praying for you. Stay off your feet and try to relax....

Julieann said...

(((((((((((((Charree)))))))))))

I will keep you and your little one in my prayers!!

Julieann