Sunday, February 15, 2009

The Four Weeks, 6 Days Report...

Hey everybody. I hope that your weekend has been going well. My Mom is still in town (Yea!), my DH is trying to get our kitchen remodel completed, and I have not been doing much other than laying on the couch or the bed.

Yesterday was my first day to not have any spotting. Praise the Lord! So far, I am "spotting" free as well. I have not been spending a ton of time up so I think that that is a correlation to the lack of spotting. My mom has been doing all of our laundry and cooking meals for us. She is going back on Tuesday, which is sad, but she has been such a TREMENDOUS help to me this last week.

We appreciate all of your prayers and we believe that your prayers have helped us thus far. I will keep you posted on any new developments. Until Thursday, we are keeping on praying.

3 Comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad to hear the good news. I can't tell you how glad!!! Still praying.

Charree said...

Thanks Tessa for all of the prayers!

Mrs. U said...

CHARREE!!!!!!! I AM JUMPING FOR JOY FOR YOU!!!!! I haven't been visiting of my regular favorite blogs lately, so I totally missed your announcement!! I am SO happy for y'all and will most definitely be praying!!!!!!!

WOOOHOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

His,
Mrs. U