Thursday, February 12, 2009

A Bit of Positive News...

Hey there everyone! Can it really be that this week is already almost over???

I am sorry that short of pregnancy information there isn't much else happening on my blog. I just really haven't done anything all week except lay down and run a quick errand or two with my mom.

I heard from my doctor about my hCG level from yesterday. It was supposed to have at least doubled from 86. My hCG level was 198. Praise the Lord!!! I am still spotting, which really makes me nervous, but I am trying not to think about it. I go back to the doctor next Thursday for another ultrasound. Until then, I am resting, laying down, hydrating, and praying. Oh and my pregnancy appetite is kicking in too, so I am eating pretty frequently as well.

Other than that, I am just trying to dwell on God's power and control. I am trying to rest in that, once again.

7 Comments:

Unknown said...

You continue to take it easy and allow all your loved ones to take care of you.

Allison said...

That's wonderful news! So glad to hear the good report.

Brittany said...

Praise the Lord that is great news! I hope you have a wonderful Valentine's weekend!

Unknown said...

You're so welcome for the cookies. Enjoy them!

Unknown said...

awesome! our life group is praying for your family!

Davene said...

This is so exciting! I'm glad you're able to rest and do all you can to take care (already!) of your precious little baby. God's got His hand on that little one!

Happy Valentine's Day!

Terri said...

That is wonderful news! Keep trying to get some rest.