Sunday, February 8, 2009

News and a Request...


Well, this morning I found out that I am pregnant. This news is so wonderful. We have been waiting on this day for some time now. But, I ask that you would please pray for me and our baby because I am having the same type of spotting that I had leading up to my miscarriage last time.

My mom is on her way from Florida and I have been laying down all day. My life is so blessed to have such a wonderful husband, he is taking such good care of me.

The pastors at our church came by and prayed over us and my dear friend came over and spent the whole afternoon chatting with me. Thank the Lord for such a wonderful family, church family, and my friend. They are all blessings to my life.

Please pray for both myself, our baby, and my DH. I am going to the doctor in the morning to hopefully get an ultrasound and some blood work done. I will keep you posted, but ask for your prayers.

10 Comments:

Allison said...

Squeal!!! That's wonderful news. I will definitely be keeping you both and the little precious "human rice grain" in prayer :)

Elizabeth-Plain and Simple said...

Congratulations. I will certainly remember you in my prayers. I hope everything goes well for your family.

Blessings,
Elizabeth

Anonymous said...

I will begin praying!

Davene said...

Thanks for the update; I'm so excited for you!! But I can relate to the feelings of joy mixed with anxiety. This pregnancy started out with some of the same symptoms I had with my miscarriage: spotting and a few negative tests before a positive one. It was difficult to relax and enjoy those first days/weeks--a struggle to trust fully.

I will certainly be praying for you, and I'm so glad for the great support system that has their arms wrapped around you!

Unknown said...

I'm praying for you. So is Tessa and Rachel. We love you guys!

Anonymous said...

Christi told me to look at your blog. I'm so excited!!! I will, however, pray earnestly for you three.

Brittany said...

Congratulations! That's so exciting! I will keep you all in my prayers!

I have an award waiting for you at my blog! Come and see!

Samba said...

Take a deep breath, say a prayer (okay so maybe a bunch) and know that sometimes spotting can be a good thing. Spotting early one can be a sign of implantation which is a good thing. I spotted and bleed heavly for 19 weeks and I had a good pregnancy. Wishing you many sticky good thoughts.

Saying a prayer for you tonight.

dawn in sac
www.talesfromthebigtomato.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Christi told our LG about your news. Congrats! And, I will continue to keep you in my prayers.

Unknown said...

You and your family are definitely in our daily prayers.