Sunday, February 18, 2007

Starting Something New (edited)...

I am going to be starting something new on my blog for Mondays. While it isn't original, I do think it is a neat idea.


Sunday - Pot Stickers and Fried Rice with Chicken
Monday - Chicken-Sausage Gumbo, Salad, and French Bread
Tuesday - Taco Bake and Salad
Wednesday - Sweet Chili Chicken, Rice, Green Beans
Thursday - Black Beans and Rice, Salad, French Bread
Friday - Chicken/Spinach Enchiladas, Refried Beans, Yellow Rice
Saturday - Chili, Salad, Corn Muffins

4 Comments:

Julieann said...

I think posting your weekly menu is a great idea Charree!!

OOHH, your chicken/spinach enchiladas sound yummy. How do you make those?

Julieann:)

Charree said...

Julieann, thanks for your encouragement. The recipe for the enchiladas is from the Dec '06 Southern Living. I will put the URL to go directly to the recipe on the post. Have a wonderful week!

Kelli said...

What a great idea, Charree! Your menu looks really yummy!!
Kelli

Linda said...

Yum! My mouth is watering!