Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Back to Our Humble Abode...

This picture is from 2 1/2 years ago when we first moved to Texas.

Well after a day of driving my DH and I are back to our home. Our house was just fine even though we were gone for 2 1/2 weeks. Our security system never went off and there were no funky smells meeting us as we came in the door. Thank the Lord!

I am getting back to work tomorrow and will be trying to unpack from the trip. I have made my menu for the week and just got back from the grocery store. Hopefully I will be able to get my Christmas decorations put away this week as well.

Hope you are having a great week!

3 Comments:

Brittany said...

Such a cute picture of you two! Glad you're back with your home safe and sound!

By the way, I love the new picture at the top of your page!

Brittany

Melissa said...

yes...it is never fun to arrive home when you've been gone awhile only to be greeted by a funky smell :D

Davene said...

Welcome home! The new header picture is beautiful!