Thursday, December 4, 2008

Foster Dog and Such...

Hi everyone! I hope that your week has been going well. Mine has been very busy but productive.

I have managed to decorate everything for Christmas (except outside which I am doing this afternoon) and have caught up on laundry from our trip.

Yesterday my DH and I found a stray dog in our neighborhood. Since we already have three dogs, keeping him is out of the question for us. However, we couldn't convince ourselves to send him to a shelter that isn't "no-kill" since he isn't a puppy. So we are looking for a home for him and trying to find his owners. Until one of those things is accomplished, he is our foster dog. We have named him Jackson for the time being; but hopefully he will have a home of his very own soon. If you are wanting a dog and live anywhere in eastern Texas, you are more than welcome to have him, if you are interested email me.

You could say that my house is really going to the dogs being that my DH and I are outnumbered 2 to 1. Now I'm off to go vacuum.

Have a blessed day!

0 Comments: