Saturday, December 13, 2008

Christmas Meme...


~Christmas Faves~

Fresh tree or fake tree?
Fake because the lights are already in it.

Ornament?
I have one that is a little duck that is to commemorate my little baby that is in heaven now.


Christmas song?
O Come, O Come Emmanuel - I belt this song and O Holy Night out when I am alone at home around Christmastime.

Tradition?
We read Luke 2 on Christmas Eve.
We decorate the tree together with ornaments from years gone by.
We buy an ornament that represents that year for each person in the family.
Going to look at Christmas lights.

Favorite gift as a child?
My doll, Christy, who I still have packed away in a box in my laundry.

Christmas meal?
One with family.

Cookie?
Cranberry Rugelach

Place to be?
With my family.

Memory?
Picking a favorite is hard, one of my faves was when I was 7 or 8 and we went to Albania to spend Christmas with my Dad (he was overseas doing some mission work for 6 months).

Christmas movie?
White Christmas, Charlie Brown Christmas, Serendipity and Narnia (which my DH and I watched last night while wrapping gifts)

***
Let me know if you are playing along.
I'm interested in your favorites, too.



0 Comments: