Monday, April 2, 2007

A Doggie Introduction...

Hello, hello!

I have been a very bad blogger for the last week. Things have been really busy around here trying to get everything settled from my trip.

I am having a hard time getting back into my everyday routine, which means that for the last week I have been way less productive than I would have like to have been. Anyway, on to other things.

I was going through pictures on my computer and I realized that I had not introduced three elements in my small family, our dogs.

So, first let me introduce Maggie. She is a Scottish Terrier. I got her for my 13th birthday and she is the queen of the other two dogs. She went to the groomer today and looks really cute in her new "do." She is currently sitting in my DH's lap as he works.

Next is Dozer. Dozer was my DH's dog before we were married. He and Maggie get along great, even though he did have to learn that Maggie isn't as playful as he is the hard way. He has a great personality and all he really wants to do is play and then play some more. By the way, he loves to eat wood as you can see in the picture.

Last but not least is Rugby (a.k.a. Little Man). He is a sweetie. My DH and I found him back in late November when we were having freezing weather. He was nothing but skin and bones and always shivered. My DH and I decided that we would take care of him and nurse him back to health and then decide whether we would keep him or not. Well, Rugby can run really fast and thinks that he is the same size as Dozer. Dozer and Rugby play hours on end and needless to say we kept him just because we couldn't stand to get rid of him. He does a little fish dance whenever you get his food and he has come along way in his obedience and inside behavior. Dozer has also taught Rugby the joy of eating wood.


And those are my three puppies!

2 Comments:

Kelli said...

Thank you for introducing us to your puppies, Charree! They are adorable!
Kelli

Shereen said...

Awww..how cute. Nice to meet a fellow dog lover. We have three dogs as well; two boxers and one cocker spaniel. How nice that they all get along. Mine do too!! One of ours is getting old though. It's so hard seeing them age and have trouble doing things that used to be so easy for them. ;0( Thanks for introducing us to the rest of your family.