Thursday, April 19, 2007

Flowers Around My House...

The gloom of Tuesday has left my area and we have had a BEAUTIFUL day. All of my flowers were open and it was so pretty outside that I just couldn't resist taking a few pictures of the front beds my DH and I put in last month.

Here are my Iris, Columbine, Oxalice, and Strawberry Begonia.


This is a picture of our Powys Castle, Delphinium, Lemon Thyme, Shrimp Plants, Larkspur, and Poppy.


This poppy just opened up today. I think that it is just gorgeous.

This is how my backyard looks now that the hack berry is gone and my Bradford Pear has been planted.

Thanks for touring my flowers with me. I hope the sun is shining on your part of the world.

2 Comments:

Kelli said...

What a wonderful variety of flowers you have, Charree! I of course, love your Columbine. :0) I've had to dig up hackberry before too...no fun! Your yard looks beautiful!
Kelli

Julieann said...

Hi Charree!! I love your yard--and everytime someone posts about there columbines, I think Of Kelli---Those are her favorites:)

So many flowers you have--I have differnt flowers, but I don't know all the names--OOPS!!

Julieann:)