Tuesday, April 17, 2007

A Gloomy Tuesday...

Photo Courtesy of www.bbc.co.uk

Happy Tuesday everyone!

I hope that all of you had a wonderul Monday and a great weekend. I have been extremely busy working on school work (which seems to be my constant status at this time).

It is a cool and gloomy day where I live. It almost reminds me of the winters I used to have in Florida. What is really weird is that it seems that spring was here a few weeks ago and now winter has come back. Besides, how else can you rationalize having snow in April?

I am really looking forward to the end of the month (or at least post-April 26th). It will be so nice to not have to worry about school assignments on top of my regular things. I decided that I am going to have an "I'm Finally Finished" party. It won't be anything big probably just a nice dinner followed by some crafting (which I have been dying to do but can't justify considering pressing school assignments).

So, now that I am beginning to ramble I will bring this to a close by wishing all of you a blessed day and beautiful weather!

1 Comment:

Kelli said...

It has been cloudy and gloomy here too, Charree. A very strange spring for our area! Hopefully the sun will shine soon and April 26 will arrive soon so you can celebrate!
Kelli