Monday, April 30, 2007

Sister Times...

Hi everybody! I hope that all of your had a wonderful weekend. I have a great one.

My sister came to visit e for the weekend and we had a wonderful time. She flew in on Friday morning and left yesterday evening. It was so wonderful to spend tome with her.

On Friday, we went to a living history museum and an aquarium. We had a great time wondering around talking about the animals and our lives. After that we went shopping and then watched South Pacific.

On Saturday, we went to a unique little local store and then to the mall. We found matching shirts that were really cute. Then we came back home and soaked our feet and did pedicures. That evening, we went to see the play "The Importance of Being Earnest." We had a wonderful time.

Then yesterday, we went to church and then went to T.G.I. Friday's to celebrate my birthday. Then we drove to the airport to pick up my DH. After we picked him up, we went to dinner at the California Pizza Kitchen. Then she had to get on her plane to go home.

Here are some pictures from the living history museum. (My sister has all of the pictures of both of us on her camera.)

Here are a few pictures from the Aquarium.

Here is the picture from my birthday lunch.

0 Comments: