Sunday, November 9, 2008

Low-Key Sunday...

Today I am feeling a bit under the weather. I woke up with what seems to be some sort of sinus thing and my body just doesn't feel good. My DH and I have spent the afternoon watching Ken Burns's The War. So far we have watched 3 of the 7 segments. Hopefully I am better by tomorrow because I have a ton of stuff to do.

I wanted to continue with my list of things for which I am thankful.

I am thankful for...

  • My inlaws and the good relationship that I have with them. I know that this isn't often the case for many people.
  • My friends where I live. S. and E. have both been great encouragements and friends to me and I appreciate their friendship.
  • Our church family and the place that we have there.
  • Our home and happiness and blessings which fill it.
  • A. and J. - They bring such joy and laughter to my life. Kids just crack me up sometimes.
  • My country and those who have gone before to bring the freedom I enjoy today.
  • Beautiful days that scream the glory of God.
I would love to here what you are thankful for.

0 Comments: