Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Painting Days and an Award...

Hey everyone! I hope that all of you are doing well. My mom and I have just about finished with our painting. All that we have left to do now is to paint the trim around two doors and 5 doors to paint. I will have to take some pictures to share the progress. We put the living room back together this evening and it looks really good.

Julieann has given me a blogging award. Thanks Julieann! It is my first blogging award and I am very excited about it. In response I am supposed to give the award to 10 other blogs.

Blogging is something I thoroughly enjoy doing. I enjoy posting things about my life, but I also enjoy socializing with all of you through your blogs. Just in case you don't receive an award, please know that I still enjoy reading your blog and think it is "cool".

The rules for this blog award is:
1. Put the logo on your blog
2. Add a link to the person who awarded you
3. Nominate 10 other blogs for this award
4. Add links to those blogs
5. Leave a message for your nominees on their blogs
6. Give a reason why you consider their blogs cool.


The ten blogs that I think are cool are...
Renaissance
Making a House a Home
There is No Place Like Home
Life on Sylvan Drive
This One Will Be Heard

The Sparrow's Nest

I will post the remaining award winners when I get back to my own computer and have their web page's links.

Have a blessed day!


1 Comment:

Davene said...

Let me say a BIG belated THANK YOU for this!!! It really means a lot to me, and I'm so grateful for the encouragement you've given me here in the world of blogging! I look forward to reading more of your thoughts and adventures in the coming year. :)