Sunday, November 16, 2008

Florida News...

Hello friends! It has been a very busy week and I have been absent from posting (which I greatly enjoy doing). I have actually already gone to Florida and am currently at my parents' house and internet access here is pretty sporadic.

My grandma (often referred to as Gram) fell a little over a week ago and hurt her back pretty badly. My mom has been taking care of my Gram and trying to get things ready for Thanksgiving all while working full-time and so I thought (with my DH's encouragement) that I should come to Florida early and help out. My Gram really can't move around much so I am going to straighten her house tomorrow for her.

I helped my mom paint the downstairs yesterday and this evening. When I get my camera (which my DH is bringing), I will post some pictures.

I would appreciate prayers for my unspoken request and my Gram's health. Thanks so much for all of you prayers and encouraging words. They mean a lot.

I want to continue on with the list of things for which I am grateful.

  • My DH's understanding and encouraging heart.
  • Having the knowledge that God is sovereign and powerful.
  • Our church family in Florida. They continue to pray for my DH and I even though we are away.
  • For the technology (at least some of it) which enable me to blog and talk to loved ones across the miles.
  • The cool weather in Florida and the beautiful days since I've been here.
  • Quality time with my Mom and sister this afternoon.
  • The cheaper gas prices for the holidays.
I hope that all is well with all of you. May your week be blessed!

1 Comment:

Julieann said...

Hi Charree---I have an award at my blog for you---I want to let you know, how your comments to me and your blog is so much appreciated!

Julieann