Friday, October 31, 2008

Blanket Adieu...


It has been cold here for the last week (by cold in mean low 50's high 40's at night). I am usually cold-natured and my husband is the opposite.

This week I pulled out our comforter (which we haven't used since late March) and put away the light blanket that has covered our bed the last several months. It is so fun to wake up with a comforter around my ears, all snuggled and warm. This does however make it hard for me to get out of bed though. I do feel however that fall is officially upon us and that makes me very happy.

So what is the weather like for you?

2 Comments:

Mrs. U said...

This is a fun post!!! I put our electric blanket on our bed last week. Aaaaahhh!! Warmth!! It is a double sided blanket (meaning that you can heat either side or both sides) so I can have mine set on high and Mr. U sets his on very low!! HAHA! I must admit, I've been sleeping quite well all snuggled up with the electric blanket on!!!

His,
Mrs. U

Charree said...

Mrs. U,

I need to get one of those. I hope that you have a great weekend!

~Charree