Friday, October 10, 2008

The Week and the Weekend...

Well, hi to all of you! I hope that as the week draws to a close you feel like you accomplished many things this week.

I was sick for part of the week (Wednesday and Thursday) which really stinks because I had planned on getting more done that I really did. The part that I am really sad about is I had to miss my photography class. In the end though, I caught up on the housework that needed to be done today and tomorrow I plan on spending most of the day sewing.

I believe that I will let all of the apples of the world be, at least for this weekend, and do something else with my weekend. I really want to make caramel apples; I think I might try that in a couple of weeks.

So do you have plans for the weekend?

1 Comment:

Kelli said...

I hope you are feeling all better and enjoying your weekend!
~Kelli