Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Yummy Pumkin Chocolate-Chip Muffins...

Yesterday morning I tried a new recipe for Pumpkin Chocolate-Chip Muffins. I found the recipe on Julieann's blog, My Daily Life as a Wife and Mother, and they looked so good I decided to make them for breakfast right away. I even baked them in these cute little pumpkin paper liners. (it is officially fall at my house and pumpkins are the main theme.)



They were delicious. The muffins weren't the "basically ate a cupcake" type of muffins, they were a subtle sweet so you could really taste the pumpkin in them and the chocolate (my favorite part) was semi-sweet so they were just perfect. They were really simple to make and don't call for a whole lot of strange ingredients.

If you want to get the recipe, click here.

Thanks for sharing the recipe Julieann!

1 Comment:

Anonymous said...

These sound delicious!! I think I need to try them....and soon!

Leslie