Friday, September 26, 2008

Fall Exercising...

While I was in Florida last week, my mom and I discovered a new workout program by Leslie Sansone. I have been doing the workout for about a week now and I really do like it. It is a Walk at Home program that lets you choose how long you want to walk. So far I have walked 1 mile for three days and 2 miles for two days. I really like the thought that if I don't have 30-45 minutes to devote to exercising each day I can still walk a mile in about 15 minutes. I have a hard time exercising on a consistently on s regular basis; but I think that even if I only walk a mile, it is better than not exercising at all and I have fun while I am doing it.

If this is something that you might be interested in check out the Walk at Home website. I purchased my exercise DVD's at Ross for $4.99 a piece (it is cheaper than it is off of their website), if you think that you might like to give Walking at Home a try.

Have you ever done any of Leslie's workouts?

1 Comment:

Kelli said...

Hi Charree! Thank you for stopping by to say hi! I have a couple of Leslie Sansone tapes...I should dig them out! :0)
~Kelli