Monday, September 22, 2008

Fall is Finally Here...


Happy fall to all of you!

Today is the first day of Autumn and I am really excited because that means that it is time for me to pull out the pumpkins and leaves. Decorating for fall is one of my favorite time to decorate for. Today I am finishing packing up my summer decorations, cleaning well before I put out my fall decorations, and then DECORATING. How very fun!

My DH is in the middle of his doctoral comprehensive exams. He has been really busy preparing for them and come next Monday it will all be over. I am really proud of him though. He is halfway finished and feels like he has done well.

This next week I will have more "alone" time than I usually do because my DH is having to study after dinner. But, I am hoping that I will be able to get a whole lot of things finished. I am wanting to rent the movie "Maid of Honor" since I don't really think it is my DH's cup of tea. Have any of you seen it? Is it any good?

I will post some pictures on the progress of my decorating. I hope that your first day of fall is a beautiful one.

Check out the poll on the top right side, I would love to here your opinion.

0 Comments: