Monday, August 31, 2009

Week 33 (For Lack of a Better Title)...

Happy Monday everybody! I hope that your weekend was pleasant.

I have a new tummy picture from Saturday. I am currently in the middle of week 33. The time is getting closer and I am sooooo EXCITED! I have been feeling our little boy move around a lot, even when I am standing up. Tomorrow I start with the twice a week appointments. My hospital suitcase is packed. So, we are just waiting on him now. :-D
I am hoping to get some maternity pictures taken around week 35. I want to have some cute pictures of my DH and I with the baby bump. I figure that I will be big enough by then and that I don't risk him coming before we get them taken if we get them done before week 37.

On Saturday, one of my good friends threw a baby shower for me. I don't have the pictures from it yet, but it was really nice. She did such a nice job. She decorated in blues and greens with little cars and polka dots. I will have to share some pictures when I get them. I had such a nice time visiting with the wives' of my DH's co-workers.

Not much has been happening around here. The high is only 91 degrees today. It makes me want to do something outside, like take a nature walk or something, maybe we will do that this evening. Today I am zoning the dining room, as well as doing my weekly home blessing. If I have the time, which I probably won't, I will work on a couple of nursing covers I started last week.

What is your day looking like?

2 Comments:

Davene said...

What an exciting time for you! Do I say that every time I leave a comment? :)

Our temp today is around 70--low for this time of year, but there's a perfect hint of fall in the air. I love it!

Unknown said...

I hope the hot hot days are behind us! We've been keeping the dogs outside 24/7 in an attempt to clear the house of hair. After Sean's home for a few weeks we'll probably calm down with the sanitary situation and let them back in =D So these nice days i don't feel so terrible keeping them out there. But pretty soon it's be freezing out there.
You're looking so good and joyful! Can't wait to see pics from your photo shoot!