Tuesday, August 4, 2009

A Few Things In August...

Amid the August Texas heat, there are a few things going on around here this month. None of them are paramount happenings, but they are exciting just the same.

Well, this week my DH and I are interviewing pediatricians. We interviewed one last week and we interview three more this week. Who would have thought that finding a pediatrician would be so involved and that the poor doctors still get interviewed for the job even after they are established in a practice? We are praying that one of these four will make us feel really comfortable and give us some peace of mind.

My mom is coming out on Friday!!! We are going to work on the little mural for over the crib and hopefully we will get in some fun out and about time too. My poor mom always works, works, works while she is out here. So, the plan is to be finished with the mural by noon on Saturday and then have the rest of the weekend to do whatever other stuff jumps into our heads.
My DH and I start our child birthing class this month. It should be interesting. I hope I learn a lot, but not too much information so that I get worried about the whole thing.

This month I have two doctors' appointments. Then on the 1st of September I start the twice a week visits. I will keep the pictures coming of my growing tummy. I just marvel at God's little creation inside of me and all of our little boy's movements. I like to just lay on the couch and watch him move around.

My DH's semester starts at the end of the month. He is getting his courses prepared and tying up a few loose ends from his summer work.

I have a few sewing projects that I really want/need to get finished before the end of the month. I am wanting to make a couple of nursing covers and accent some of the burp clothes with coordinating fabric. I also have a nap pad that I to make and the curtains for the nursery. I will have to post pictures of the finished products when they are done. My goal is to have all of these projects finished this month so that I can work on some other projects next month.

What about you? What all do you have going on? Are getting ready for school to start back this month?

4 Comments:

Nanci said...

Hi Charree,

It looks like pregnancy agrees with you; you look so good in the pic. Glad your mom and you will be able to visit with each other. It won't be long now!!!

God bless,
Nanci

Ana D. said...

Congratulations mommy-to be, I found your blog a SAHMissionary... I love your pictures, blessings from a fellow Mom in Brazil

Heart of Wisdom Academy said...

You are a radiant pregnant woman. You look like you're enjoying it soooo much. Did you decide to cloth diaper? I saw a cloth diaper cake. God Bless You

Charree said...

Nanci~ Thank you so much for your sweet words. I am really glad my mom was able to come and help me. Have a blessed weekend!

Ana D.~ It is very nice to meet you and I am so glad that you stopped by my blog. Hope your weekend is blessed!

Cherishing Young Biblical Womanhood~ I am loving being pregnant. This little one is such a blessing already. Thank you for your encouraging works about my growing mid-section. :-D I have decided to cloth diaper. I am going to use a combination of prefolds and Fuzzibunz. We'll see how it goes. Hope that you have a blessed weekend!