Saturday, April 11, 2009

The Finished Kitchen...

Today I want to share with you pictures from our completed kitchen update. When my mom was here a couple of weeks ago, she brought us the two remaining cabinets pulls we were needing. Also this week, I zoned the kitchen (for all of you FlyBabies out there) and after it was all nice I clean I snapped a few pictures.




I had a surprising amount of energy on Tuesday and Wednesday, so I took care of the zoning for the week. I zoned the kitchen, the bathroom, and the back porch. It felt so good to get somethings done around here.

I am curious about something. Have any of you ever heard of the FlyLady or done some part/variation of her cleaning schedules? I discovered her a few years ago and have made my own schedule based on some of the things I learned from her. I would love to hear about your experience.

3 Comments:

Brittany said...

Your kitchen looks GREAT! Thanks for sharing it! I have heard of the fly lady but haven't tried any of her tips yet. I've been meaning to do that!

Allison said...

I think it looks great too! Love the curtains.

Mrs. U said...

SOOOO pretty!!! Oh my word!! I know you have got to be beyond happy with it!!!

His,
Mrs. U