Sunday, August 19, 2007

New Work...

Hi everybody! Today (now it would yesterday) was a very busy day. My DH and I went out with some other people from our church and participated at the Church Fair at the college here in town. We had a good time and got to meet several people. However, it was very hot and the sun was blazing. We were there from 11-2 and it was outside. It was exciting because as part of my new job at the church, I got to design the fliers we handed out.

This evening I have been working on the image that I will use for the marriage retreat I am heading up in the fall. Here are the two ideas I've had, both are very different from each other. Let me know which one you like the best so I can decide which one to use a little easier.

These ducks were at the gardens we went to while visiting Florida.


The above picture is actually from my wedding!

3 Comments:

Rebecca said...

I love the hands one, but the duck one is a clever way to do it too.

How IS your new job working out for you? I have been wondering.

I have you in my bloglines and so I can read your updates there. Beacuse of this, it has been a while since I actually VISITED your blog. I must say, it looks LOVELY! I love to photo topper and the orange color is SO vibrant!

Great job!

Charree said...

I am really liking my new job. It has been going well. I am wrapping up the planning for the marriage retreat and I am getting to use Photoshope and Illustrator a lot (which I love to do).

I am very partial to the picture on the topper too. One day, I am going to have a flower room with all of the pictures I've taken of flowers hanging up all over.

Happy Sunday!

Julieann said...

I like them both, but I really like the hands---so beautiful!

Julieann