Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Welcome August...

Wow! I really can't believe that the summer is almost over. It went by so very quickly. However, a new month is now upon us and hot it may be. I hope that before the school year starts, you get the chance to have a picnic with those you love and a chance to enjoy the sunshine. On these hot summer days when the sun is shining bright I am reminded of a song from my childhood.

"This is the day...that the Lord has made...I will rejoice...and be glad in it."

August will once again bring a routine and schedule to my household. With the summer, my DH and I are more likely to stay up late and in turn sleep later than we should as well. So, in some ways I am looking forward to school starting back. I have been getting the ground work for my new job laid out and preparing our house for the fall. At the very end of August, my family will be visiting from Florida and I am very excited about that.

So that being said, I would like to wish a happy August filled with blessing from above!

0 Comments: