Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Three Years and Counting...

On this day three years ago, I was fortunate enough to marry the man of my dreams and the man I had been praying God would bring into my life.
These three years have seen us through several things, mainly health issues and a miscarriage. But God used the trying times to reinforce His love and my DH's love for me.Last night we went out to dinner to celebrate our anniversary since we have dance class tonight.
This morning I woke up to breakfast in bed and the beautiful flowers below.
I look forward to many more year with the wonderful man God has given me for a husband.

3 Comments:

Anonymous said...

What pretty flowers. those are so beautiful. What lucky we are.

Wendi said...

Congratulations! Your flowers are beautiful!

Brittany said...

Happy Anniversary!! Those are beautiful flowers!!

You won the pay it forward challenge!! It will be posted on my blog tomorrow (tuesday!)