Wednesday, May 20, 2009

A Little Bit of News..

The last few weeks of pregnancy have gone really well. I have been feeling really well and have had a nice amount of energy. Below is a picture of me at 18 weeks and 2 days.


Yesterday my DH and I went for an ultrasound. I was surprised by all of the stuff that they look at. We were able to see the heart, the little toes and fingers, and the face. It was sooo fun.

I wanted to share a picture with you of our sweet little BOY!!!!
You read right, IT'S A BOY!

6 Comments:

Brandi said...

Congrats! It's a boy!! YAY!

Brittany said...

Congratulations!!! So happy for you! I can't wait to hear what you name him!

Allison said...

Congratulations!!! Boys are so fun.

Elizabeth-Plain and Simple said...

Congratulations. I know you and your husband must be so happy. Thanks for sharing your little boy's picture with us. I am glad you are feeling really well.

Blessings,
Elizabeth

Wendi said...

Congratulations! How fun it will be to plan for your baby boy.

Heart of Wisdom Academy said...

Congratulations! I know you must be so excited. You look fantastic. God bless you and your baby boy!