Tuesday, May 5, 2009

A Few Packed Days...

Well, I hope that all of you had a very nice weekend and a good start to your week. I know that mine was.

My sister drove in from Florida on Thursday and drove back to Florida yesterday. We had such a nice time and it was sad to see her leave.

On Friday my sister and I went to breakfast and then went to the zoo. We spent several hours at the zoo looking at the animals and chatting.
Here are our butterfly pictures. One of us is the sweet butterfly and the other is the grumpy butterfly.

After the zoo we went up to my DH's office because my sister hadn't seen where he worked. Then we went to play shuffleboard. I taught her how to play and she even managed to get a few four pointers.
On Saturday we made French Toast for breakfast and then went to play Frisbee golf. After lunch we went shopping for a while and then went out to dinner for my birthday.
After dinner we went bowling and my DH and sister played shuffleboard. We then went to Outback for dessert and finished the evening out playing Mario Kart.
On Sunday my DH grilled hamburgers after church for lunch. My DH and sister then went to play Frisbee gold again while I rested. After I rested we went to get ice cream at Baskin Robbins, went shopping again, and then went to have dinner at Chipotle.

She left yesterday morning after we went to breakfast. We had a really nice visit, but as always, it was way too short.

0 Comments: