Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Passionate Housewives Desperate for God...

I hope that all of you have been well. I have apparently taken an unannounced 5 month sabbatical from blogging. Things have been very busy and I hate that I have been absent for so long. I hope that this summer I will be around more and have more time on my hands. It will be fun to catch up with all of you.

I started a book a few weeks ago and I am absolutely loving it. In fact if I actually had the ability to read more than a page at a time I would have finished it very quickly. The name of the book is Passionate Housewives Desperate for God. It is a wonderful and encouraging book about how special our role is as wives and mothers. I am only in chapter 3 so I don't have a ton of information to pass on yet; but, I am thoroughly enjoying it. I hope you will visit the Passionate Housewives blog and check out the book. You won't regret it.

1 Comment:

gwsas4 said...

This is a book I REALLY need to read...