Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Game Fun...

When I was growing up, my family often played games. It was a family pastime that we all enjoyed and has become part of my family's leisure activities. For Christmas, my sister bought my DH and I a game that we had seen at the mall. The game is called Ticket to Ride and it is a real blast. My DH and I played it almost every night after we came back home from our Christmas travels. We enjoyed it so much that we purchased the Ticket to Ride Europe Edition for my family and sent it to them for Valentine's Day. Often times when I call them in the evenings, they are playing Ticket to Ride. With the end of the semester that last month or so, my DH and I hadn't played it in a while, but now we are back to playing it every other night. In the game, you make a train that will connect various destinations. It is a lot of fun to play. I just thought that I would pass the fun along, this isn't a paid advertisement or anything like that.

If you are interested in learning more about the game, click here. If you are interested in buying Ticket to Ride, click here because they have a better price.

2 Comments:

gwsas4 said...

That sounds like fun! We should have played that the night we hung out with you guys! Is "hung" a word? It sounded weird...

Charree said...

I know, we will have to have another game night and play it. and yes, "Hung" is a word even though "hung out" does sound a little weird. Say the date and time and we will plan another. :-D