Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Getting Back in the Groove...

Hello friends. I hope that all of you have been well.

My DH and I are back in Texas now. We were able to spend four weeks at home in Florida with our families, but now we are back to our own abode and I have a whole bunch of work to do. Along with the normal unpacking from a trip, I also have to take down and store all of my Christmas decorations.

I am very proud of myself, I have been making progress with my daily Bible study and prayer time. I took on the exercising goal this week. So far, I have done my yoga exercise two days in a row.

I know that this is kinda' a boring post, but I think that something is better than nothing.

My to-do list for today...
~ unpack from trip
~ make dinner (Meatloaf, spinach mashed potatoes, ???)
~ wash 3 loads of clothes
~ clean out dogs' travel crates
~ put away stuff from Sam's and HEB
~ change sheets and wash the dirty ones
~ go to the church staff meeting

I will leave you with a verse for the day while you do your daily activities.

"Let everything that has breath praise the Lord.
Praise the Lord."
~Psalms 150:6

1 Comment:

Hailey's Beats and Bits said...

hello charee, i hope you had a nice time bonding!