Sunday, March 1, 2009

This March Before Us...

Happy March to you! I just love this month because all of the spring green is starting to pop up everywhere and the weather is just right, not to hot and not too cold.

I don't think that we have a whole lot going on this month. We are currently going through the Truth Project with our church and will be doing that once a week for the remainder of the month. I am learning so much.

My mom will be coming out in about three weeks. Yeah!!! She is coming for maybe a week. It will be so fun for her to be here.

I have been feeling kinda' nauseated the last couple of days. I am not sure if it is from pregnancy or not. Either way, I am not complaining because if it is from pregnancy than that means that my hormones are doing what they are supposed to do. It is funny because morning I was thinking about how good an Olive Garden salad and some lasagna would be. So, my DH took me out for lunch instead of eating something at the house. I ate salad and it tasted really good. But, when they brought my lasagna out, I looked at it and thought YUCK. There is no way that I can eat that. Weird I know!

My DH has to go out of town for his work this month. Since it is going to be an overnight trip, I am going to join him. I am not sure what I am going to do while he is occupied, but we are going to eat at P.F. Chang's and I am really looking forward to that.

This month, I really want to start getting projects finished that fill up my sewing room closet. My sewing room will be a nursery when the baby comes and I need to downsize all of my fabrics by a large amount. I am almost finished with my DH's scarf. Hopefully I will finish it this week and then I will share a picture of it.

Nothing else is going on that I can think of this month. How about you? Do you have anything fun or exciting happening this month?

0 Comments: