Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Regaining Lost Time...

Well, I had another doctor's appointment yesterday. We had another ultrasound and everything is going well. We were actually able to see the umbilical cord and see the blood pulsing through it. Our little one is about an inch long now and has grown a great deal since my last ultrasound. Based on the ultrasound my doctor was able to set my due date for October 16th which means that I have regained the almost two weeks that felt I had lost a few weeks ago. I am now about 9 1/2 weeks along instead of 8 weeks. Here is a not so clear picture from yesterday's ultrasound (I still don't have the scanner hooked up).

The baby is on it's head.

I seem to have recovered from my bout with the croup. My nose is still a little stuffy but my DH said this morning that I have regained my color and look better than I have been looking. I hope to get a few things done around here today so that I can rest some later on this afternoon.

Hope your day is great!

5 Comments:

Anonymous said...

great news! feel better soon.

Unknown said...

yay!

Brittany said...

That's such great news about the baby! I'm so glad things are coming along well! Glad to hear your getting better as well!

Cinnamon said...

I love seeing pictures of babies still "inside" :-) How anyone could think it was okay to abort one of these precious baby's is beyond me~

Congratulations~ Cinnamon

Lori said...

I'm glad things are going well for you.
I love those ultrasound pictures. They are soo neat and soo fun to see!