Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Laundry or the Outdoors...

Hey there! I am in the midst of a large pile, make that mountain, of laundry. We traveled back from Florida on Sunday after getting to spend a little over a week with our families. Now, I am in the midst of unpacking, putting away, and getting caught up on laundry.

Today, however, the weather was so beautiful that we just couldn't stay indoors. So, off to the zoo we went for Judah's first zoo trip.

He was mainly interested in the fish. The rest of it didn't really grab his attention. I was very interested in the lion though because he was being very photogenic for me.
I brought along his giraffe for the fun of it. He played with it while we sat on a bench enjoying the weather.I also got several pictures of all of us.
We even ended the day with the book Tails. It is a really cute book with interactive and touch-and-feel activities with all different types of animals in it. Now back to my laundry and unpacking.

3 Comments:

Brandi said...

Chaselyn also was only interested in the fish on her first zoo trip. I think they are the only things really moving enough for the little ones to perceive.

Cute pics! Judah is growing so fast!

Tea with Tiffany said...

Stopping in to wish you a blessed Easter.

Charree said...

Thank you Tiffany! I wish you the same. Thanks for stopping by.

~Charree