Monday, February 22, 2010

Motherhood So Far...

What can I say about motherhood??? I LOVE it. God has blessed my DH and I with the blessing of being parents and I wouldn't trade it for the world. I am living out the dream of my childhood. All I ever really wanted to be when I grew up was a wife and mother.

Judah is now four and a half months. He is growing and doing new things everyday. It is so neat to see his sense of wonder and excitement as he discovers the world around him.

(Judah with his Valentine's bear)

Judah and I have been filling the past four months with playtime, hanging out with "Daddy", snuggling, napping on the couch together, cleaning, snuggling, bath time, laundry, and some more snuggling. While these past few months have passed quickly, I treasure every moment and memory.

7 Comments:

Unknown said...

What a sweet face! Love the new pictures off to the sides!

Nanci said...

Look at this little guy! I can barely believe that he has grown this big already. It seems like such a short time ago that I read that you were expecting him. But then, babies do grow and change and learn with such amazing speed.

Your family has truly been blessed, and I am glad to hear that you are enjoying motherhood. I know that you are being kept very busy, and that there's little time for things like blogs. But I am glad you had a few moments to update us on how how things are going so that I can rejoice with you.

ENJOY!!

Charree said...

Christi - Thank you!

Nanci - They do grow and change so quickly. We are truly blessed with Judah. Blogging has taken a back burner over the last few months but I do hope to get back to blogging a little soon. Thanks for rejoicing with us.

Elizabeth said...

Charree: Anna and I love your pictures, especially the ones of your adorable little boy. Anna asks: What color are his eyes? I want to come visit him!

Charree said...

Elizabeth and Anna: Thank you! Judah's eyes are a dark blue with hints of brown in them right now. Judah will have to have you over some time soon.

Anonymous said...

Your little boy is so precious. I can't believe how fast time has gone by....The Lord is so good.

Charree said...

Rachel~ Thank you! I know the time is flying. The Lord is oh so good!