Tuesday, July 21, 2009

A Reintroduction...

Hi, I would like to reintroduce myself. My name is Charree. I was once not too long ago pretty good about regularly posting on this blog. However, as of late I have been less than reliable. I have hopes that I will once again become regular about posting the things that are going on around here.

Things have been pretty busy around here. My DH and I spent 2 1/2 weeks in Florida visiting our families and then I spent last week unpacking and getting things back to normal. I have pictures from the showers in Florida that I want to share, but that will have to wait until I get them all organized.

On Friday I started my 27th week of pregnancy. The official countdown in on, 87 days left until our little boy's due date. I can feel myself getting more and more excited with each passing day. I had a doctor's appointment last week and everything is going well. In fact, I have started my every two week doctor's visits and I have to do the blood sugar test next week. The picture below is of me at 27 weeks and 3 days.
I hope that your day is blessed and I look forward to catching up with all of my blogging friends soon.

2 Comments:

Anonymous said...

Welcome Back Charree! You've been missed!

You're looking so good!

Judi

Charree said...

Thanks Judi!