Friday, July 31, 2009

The Beginning of the End...

Well July has come to a close and with the end of the month, the anticipation of meeting our little boy grows. As of today, I am 29 weeks along and am now definitely in my third trimester. Yay!!!

My mom is coming next weekend and we are going to work on the nursery. I have been working on a valance for the nursery, but I am not sure that it is going to work. I have bought four different rugs for the nursery, but so far none of them have been "it" so they have gone back to whence they came. I think after mom and I paint the mural above the crib, I will hopefully be able to get the finishing touches in the nursery in place.

I had a doctor's appointment yesterday and it went well. The doctor checked our little guys heart-rate, measured my belly, and gave me another Rogam injection. I had the glucose test done to check for gestational diabetes and some other blood work done. The doctors office was getting the results back today and they told me to go by the "no news is good news" if I didn't hear from them today. I didn't hear anything from them, so I guess that things are good.

I have two more appointments that are two weeks apart and at 32 weeks I start having appointments twice a week until the little boy's arrival. My doctor wants to keep an eye on the baby to make sure that he doesn't start getting stressed. The presence of the anticardio lipins in my blood (one of the main reasons for my having to do the Lovenox injections) is making my doctor want to take extra precautions for our little boy's safe arrival and I am in complete agreement with her.

Now, we are just counting down the days.

2 Comments:

Kelli said...

Hi Charree!
How exciting to be expecting a little boy! You look wonderful!
~Kelli

Charree said...

Thank you Kelli! We are really excited about his arrival.

Have a blessed day!
~Charree