Monday, November 5, 2007

November Greetings...


Hello dear friends and Happy November!

I really can't believe that October is gone and we have only a few weeks left until Thanksgiving. November is now upon and it is finally starting to feel "fally" around here (thank goodness, because I have been dying to wear a sweater).

I am very excited about the month of November. It is a very good month because the two most precious men in my life will celebrate their birthdays this month. My Dad's birthday the 20th and my DH's birthday is the 23rd.

November also holds Thanksgiving and I always love that time of year. It brings back such warm and happy memories.

Over the next few weeks, I will be sharing recipes and Thanksgiving ideas.

I hope that all of you have a great Monday!

3 Comments:

Rebecca said...

Looking forward to your Thanksgiving notions!

I must say, you did a great job at your church retreat. THose baskets were fabulous! I can only imagine how much work that all was-but certainly you helped touch many people by working so hard.

Charree said...

Thanks Rebecca. It was definitely a whole bunch of work, but it was worth it.

Have a great day!

Julieann said...

Happy Birthday to your guys!! I can't wait to read your recipes and ideas for Thanksgiving!

Julieann