Monday, November 19, 2007

Cathing Up Before Thanksgiving...

Hi there friends! After yet another absence I am back and hopefully for at least a few weeks. THe past few weeks have been very busy.

My Mom and Dad came for a visit on Veteran's Day weekend. It was so wonderful to see them. We had a great time shopping, visiting, eating, and cooking together. Since my DH and I will not be traveling home to Florida for Thanksgiving, while my parents were here we made a Thanksgiving dinner. I will share some pictures from it tomorrow.

Last night, I had my second big event of my church job, the Annual Thanksgiving dinner. It turned out very well and for the first time in a few weeks, I don't feel like I am forgetting to do something. We had the meal catered and several ladies from the church provided the homemade desserts. The food was great, the fellowship was nice, and the decorations turned a school gym into a "banquet hall."

So with the dinner now finished, I am looking forward to seeing how all of you are doing.

1 Comment:

Hailey's Beats and Bits said...

hi charee. it's nice to know you blogged today. how have you been?