Friday, July 20, 2007

Show and Tell Friday (July 20th)...



I am so very happy that today is Friday, Show and Tell Friday. I several things that I would like to show; but, I figure that if I spread them out I will have several weeks of things to show. So, this week I am showing my new wedding photo and its frame.



My DH and I were married in May of 2006. However, due to the hectic nature of my life over the past year, I did not remember to call my photographer and order my 11"x14" until sometime in late April.

A few days before my DH and I left to go to Florida, my picture came. I was so excited that I brought my DH out that day to pick out a frame. It now hangs in the hallway and I get to pass it at least 50 times a day.

8 Comments:

ellen b. said...

Beautiful photo and beautiful frame. Blessings on many years ahead!
http://happywonderer.wordpress.com/

LBP said...

Your photo and frame are beautiful. I have my great grandparents wedding picture, perhaps someday yours will be an heirloom too!

Mary L. Briggs said...

Beautiful picture. You will treasure it as the years go by!

Kelli said...

What a beautiful picture, Charee! I love your wedding dress!
Kelli

Susan said...

Beautiful couple and beautiful frame.
Susan

Lana G! said...

Love it!

Congrats and Blessing on your marriage!

http://airmiles.wordpress.com/

Charity Grace said...

Oh, that is so sweet!

Suzy said...

Beautiful photo and the best to both of you...Welcome to blogging and I love the header!!!Stop over and see me,ok?