Wednesday, July 18, 2007

I'm back again...

Hi everybody!

I do thoroughly apologize for very long absence. I have been gone for over a month and that is very long time. I really need to catch up with everybody and see how things are going.

As you know from my last post, I took a trip back "home" to Florida. My DH and I were gone for almost 4 weeks. The first week we spent visiting with his family. Then we went to my family's home. My DH had to go to Princeton for two weeks on business, so I stayed with my family. When my DH got back, we spent another week with my family.

It was so wonderful to see everybody. My sister brought me to the beach and we had such a good time playing in the Gulf. My mom and I recovered some chairs. I also spent two days with my Grandmother (aka Gram) while she taught me how to embroider. We worked on making an apron.

So, now that I am back in Texas, I will have to get back to posting.

I hope that you are having a wonderful day.

1 Comment:

Kelli said...

Welcome back, Charree! I'm glad to hear that you had a wonderful time with your family and how wonderful that you learned how to embroider! I hope we get to see your apron. :0)
Kelli